By Bahman Guyuron MD, Brian M. Kinney MD FACS MSME
Aesthetic cosmetic surgery Video Atlas - edited by means of Dr. Bahman Guyuron et al. - brings you the special visible assistance and unequalled services you want to grasp the most well-liked plastic surgery tactics and accomplish breathtaking effects. Full-color images and narrated procedural video clips lead you step by step via concepts akin to breast augmentation, non-surgical facial rejuvenation with fillers, periorbital rejuvenation, fundamental rhinoplasty, and extra. tips and methods from a veritable "who’s who" in cosmetic surgery equip you to effectively convey the consequences your sufferers anticipate. At www.expertconsult.com you could reference the full textual content, obtain the pictures, and watch the movies each time, wherever from any computer.
- Visualize the best way to continue via a hugely visible structure that employs full-color paintings and videos to illustrate breast augmentation, non-surgical facial rejuvenation with fillers, periorbital rejuvenation, basic rhinoplasty, and more.
- Avoid pitfalls and accomplish the simplest results because of a step by step method of every one technique, entire with information and methods of the exchange from prime specialists in aesthetic cosmetic surgery.
- See how the masters do it! Watch videos of sixteen key techniques (two hours operating time) being played via specialists, whole with narration explaining each one step.
- Stay present with the newest concepts and findings approximately cohesive gel breast implants, using minimally invasive concepts, and different scorching topics.
- Take it with you at any place! entry the total textual content, downloadable picture library, movies, and extra at www.expertconsult.com.
Visualize the newest aesthetic cosmetic surgery innovations with step by step directions and assistance for achievement from the masters
Read Online or Download Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Video Atlas PDF
Similar dermatology books
Moment quantity in a four-part sequence dedicated to differential prognosis in dermatopathology. superbly illustrated textual content covers psoriasis (guttate, plaque), psoriasis on volar epidermis, erythema multiforme, acute discoid lupus erythematosus, lupus profundus, and lichen planus, and extra. contains new and revised fabric.
This e-book info the histologic clues in diagnosing the inflammatory dermatoses and neoplastic means of the vulva. The inflammatory dermatoses are divided into histologic styles to assist reputation. specialist authors offer updates on ancillary thoughts corresponding to precise stains, immunohistochemistry and chromogenic in situ hybridization while acceptable.
Seldom does a e-book in achieving prestige as a vintage in its first variation, however the paintings of Aesthetic surgical procedure via Foad Nahai has been hailed as a masterpiece because its inception. reports were universally laudatory, and citizens and skilled practitioners alike have embraced this paintings because the final source on all issues aesthetic.
This atlas presents a concise assessment of the main of fats grafting and its scientific purposes to regard getting older within the principal components of the face in a minimally invasive demeanour. The authors commence with a brief description of the anatomical foundation of facial getting older and through offering present facial rejuvenation innovations.
- Principles and Practice of Photoprotection
- Toxicology of the Skin (Target Organ Toxicology Series)
- Acupuncture: An Anatomical Approach
- Advances in Tissue Banking, Vol. 7
- The Washington Manual of Dermatology Diagnostics
- Deadly dermatologic diseases: clinicopathologic atlas and text
Additional resources for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Video Atlas
4 Medium-depth peel. A, Facial appearance immediately after a mild trichloroacetic acid peel. B, Ice-cold disposable towels are placed over the face to decrease the warmth, stinging, and burning associated with facial peeling. 15 2 SKIN CARE INCLUDING CHEMICAL PEELING key to avoiding complications of scarring, hyperpigmentation, and hypopigmentation. In addition, patients who have a history of frequent herpes simplex infections of the peeled body area should be treated with preventive acyclovir, famciclovir, or valacyclovir on the day of the procedure to prevent dissemination of the herpes simplex virus in the wounded area.
It has been used in combination with 2–6diethylhexylnaphthalate to stabilize avobenzone (also known as Parsol 1789), which is highly photounstable with 36% of the avobenzone destroyed shortly after sun exposure. 4 Sunscreen ingredient comparison. 5% photodegradation Small chance of allergenicity Octisalate, homosalate 300–310 nm Minimal allergenicity Used as a secondary sunscreen due to weak photoprotection Titanium dioxide Broad-spectrum protection due to UV reflection Long-lasting photoprotection, good UV reflection with larger micronized particles May whiten skin Zinc oxide Broad-spectrum protection due to UV reflection Long-lasting photoprotection enhanced by silicone-coated particles Not compatible with some other sunscreens, such as avobenzone Sunscreen formulations UV filter Conc.
Permanent fillers should never be used to overcorrect volume. ● Slow, gentle injection without excess pressure is essential. ● During rapid, high-pressure injection the injectate will dissect along the path of least resistance, which may even be perpendicular to the long axis of the needle. ● Intra-injection monitoring of tissues is required for optimal contouring and volume restoration. ● Calcium hydroxlyapatite must be injected deep and in several sessions to avoid palpable or visible nodules.